Sunday, October 27, 2013

30-Day Photo Challenge Part 3

part 3 of my photo challenge! just a few days left!

day fourteen: eyes... self-explanatory. although, as you can tell...it's just 1 eye, not 2. haha. not the best picture, but i'm not the best photographer, so that's what you get! haha

day fifteen: silhouette... just my shadow on our driveway. simple, and not very creative, haha.

day sixteen: a good habit... my scriptures (in my super cute case that my mom made for me. I wish I had her creative genes). I read them everyday! or at least, try my best to.

day seventeen: technology... my iphone case! of course, it's none other than One Direction! I LOVE it!! I finally got an iphone this year! I've wanted one for years, and I love it. technology is great!!

day eighteen: your shoes... I have a lot of shoes! I probably couldn't even fit them into 1 picture, so I just took a pic of my 3 fave pairs!

day nineteen: something you want... laugh all you want, but yes...they are One Direction footie pajamas! and personalized, might I add! as in, they put your name on the hood! AND, they have Zayn's (my fave) signature on them, and say "I love Zayn Malik"! footie pajamas are the BEST!! but, they are over $100! whomp whomp... and I will therefore most likely never own them :(

day twenty: in my bag... just some of what's in my purse. it's the essentials: my wallet, my awesome coin purse which separates the coins, tide to go pen, mp3 player, gum, Tylenol, and a lint roller!

day twenty-one: faceless self portrait... once again, self explanatory... just me sitting in my car. you can see some of my face, but it's the best I could do... I tried many times! haha

1 comment:

  1. I am stealing all those shoes. And, I want that onesie too. Like, whoa.

    ReplyDelete