Monday, October 7, 2013

30-Day Photo Challenge Part 1

my 1st blog post...yay!! so, i saw a pin on pinterest a couple weeks ago for a 30-day photo challenge, which I decided to take on! i'm on day 7 so far, and have been having a lot of fun! so far, the challenges have been pretty easy! i'm anxious to see what's in store for the next 23 days! here's what I've done so far...

day one: self portrait, pretty self-explanatory! except I would like to note that my amazingly talented sister, McKenzie took the pic

day two: what I wore... To Write Love On Her Arms tee, love that foundation! everyone should check them out! and 1 of my all time fave pairs of shoes!

day three: clouds! I must confess that I didn't take that picture that day, but it was recent! I took it on my drive home from Utah about a week ago (which there will be more on that later)

day four: something green...not very creative, but the picture is of my feet in the green grass! I missed having green grass while living in Utah, so it was significant to me! haha

day five: after dark... once again, not very creative. it's just a selfie taken outside after dark. you'll learn i'm not a very creative person! I wish I were...

and day six: obsession! two words: One Direction, I am totally and completely in love with them! don't hate! they are amazing...and talented...and gorgeous...and british, HELLO! this is most of the stuff that I have acquired in the span of just 6 months, haha.

1 comment:

  1. YAY YAY YAYYYY! welcome to the blog world:) and i love this! cant wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete