Sunday, November 3, 2013

30-Day Photo Challenge Part 4 (the last part)

continuing on...
 
day twenty-two: inspirational... this is something I did on my bedroom wall recently. turned out better than I thought! just trying to give myself some daily motivation
 
day twenty-three: patterns... it's part of my bedspread that my sister got me a few Christmases ago. I love it, it's so cute! Polka dots are probably my favorite "pattern."
 
day twenty-four: animal... this is my and 1 of my dogs, Spice. I love her to pieces! She is probably the strangest dog you will ever meet! She is crazy, and makes me laugh. We sometimes prefer to her as a "special needs dog," haha.
 
day twenty-five: strangers... i wanted to get more creative with this, but I ran out of time. It's just a couple I passed leaving Chocolate World the other day.
 
day twenty-six: close-up... another self-explanatory one! just a close up of moi!
 
day twenty-seven: celebration...a picture from 1 of my best friend's surprise birthday party we threw for her! It was a lot of fun! I don't think I've ever been a part of a surprise party before that was actually successful!
 
day twenty-eight: flowers... i was so excited that there are actually some flowers left in our yard! i love flowers, it's one of my favorite things about Spring! So pretty!
 
day twenty-nine: black & white... this is a pic with 3 of my favorites: my 2 dogs and my nephew! i love them all so much! They were all cuddling with me...a rare occasion! SO precious!
 
and finally day thirty: self-portrait... it's just a selfie. not all that great! but it served the purpose!
 
 
 
I had SO much fun doing this!! It made me dig deep into my creativity...which was good for me! I deff wanna do it again sometime!

1 comment:

  1. I love the pic of you and spice, and you and the dogs and jacks, and all of them!

    ReplyDelete