Wednesday, October 16, 2013

30-Day Photo Challenge Part 2

here we go...part 2 of my 30-day photo challenge...
 
day seven: change to come... I took a picture of the leaves changing colors, since it's fall! I didn't realize until recently how much I love fall!
 
day eight: routine... all I could think of was to take a picture of the things I use on a daily basis in my "getting-ready-routine."
 
day nine: someone you love... how could I ever choose just 1 person? I am truly blessed to have so many loved ones in my life! The picture is from this summer when my family went to Knoebels Grove Amusement Park, so it includes a lot of people I love.
 
day ten: childhood memory...the picture is of the trampoline in our backyard. I spent countless hours on that as a child! man, I haven't been on that in forever!
 
day eleven: something blue...the picture includes 2 of my all-time fave things in my life! pathetic as it may be, it is my incredibly blue high-thread count sheets that I rarely ever take off my bed, and you can also see part of my blue king-size fleece blanket that I call Amazey because, well...it's so amazing!
 
day twelve: sunset...pretty self-explanatory! I took it on my drive out to Utah about 2 months ago.
 
day thirteen: cannot live without...music! music is such a big part of my life and I seriously don't think I could live without it! it is good for so many situations. it's such therapy! especially if you're seeing it live! and there's nothing like hearing a song and feeling like you wrote it!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. whoot whoot! i love you having a blog:) and awesome job with the photo challenges. and i think that pic of the leaves captures the changes really well! :)

    ReplyDelete